Wednesday 25 November 2015

Happy 1-Month-To-Christmas!

Sorry. I can get a bit over-excited, and just overlook the hundreds of pounds spent on things that the novelty will wear off of in a few days, and foods that will make us spherical. Ahem.
ANYWAYS it actually feels more like Christmas this year. It's colder and there's more chance of frost so everything feels more Christmas-y - partly because of my red nose and suffering, and party because of the lack of money in my purse!
I don't really have much to talk about today because I haven't got much done, I just wanted an excuse  so that I could say it was one month till Christmas. Yeah.
I'm trying to think of something interesting to talk about... and I can't... so nothing unusual there then. Other than some bizarre and frankly disturbing dreams involving an aye-aye (just google it), jelly, and EXERCISE (GAASP) I'm totally, boringly normal. Ha.


Update you soon :D
Heather xx

2 comments:

  1. LOL It's okay to be boring once in awhile. I can't wait for Christmas. We spoil one another rotten here and I always look forward to the happiness of Christmas morning. Today I get to eat myself miserable since it's Thanksgiving here in Indiana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just googled aye-aye.... lol, how weird!

    ReplyDelete