Thursday 22 October 2015

Thursday Update :D

Hi guys!
     Yeah, sorry about not being able to post any pictures if the shirt today! I was working really hard on it (umm... unpicking my mistakes...) and then I suddenly remembered to take pictures at the exact moment all of the natural light was sucked from my world.
     Currently I'm sitting in my room trying to figure out what to take on my scout hike in 2 days. This is the real one this time - 12 ish miles to walk to the campsite on the Saturday and then another 12 all the way back on the Sunday. We'll  have to carry all our kit (minus the tents which one of us is carrying because he isn't staying overnight) which includes all the food for two days and sleeping stuff and clothes and shoes and the kitchen sink and did I mention I'm also the only girl.
     At least it isn't that awkward because there are only four of us walking in total. None of the other three are particularly idiotic airheads, so you can hold a decent conversation for a few minutes before it turns to football or other even less desirable subjects.
     What is awesome about this hike is we have no adult supervision other than about three checkpoints. I mean technically we were supposed  to plan our route but because of the practice I'm pretty sure I could go most of the way from memory. Nobody needs to know that though.....
     So yeah anyway, I'll try to show you what I'm going to have to carry, and if the weather doesn't do an England on us (and by that I mean 'rain' for all you people lucky enough to have escaped our climate) I might be able to get some decent photos of the view. I remember last time it was very green and blue and pretty. Everything's pretty. Okay I should not be allowed to write posts at this time of night because of the rambling!

Enjoy being more awesome than me!

Heather xx

1 comment:

  1. LOL Ramble away. I wish you lots and lots of luck on your hike. I'm tired just reading about it.

    ReplyDelete