Sunday 13 December 2015

Just a few quick things!

Haven't been doing much crafty stuff recently. The most interesting thing has been decorating the Christmas tree and starting a journal-type book of my favourite recipes and recipes on odd bits of paper that have just been lying around everywhere. Yay. CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE OMG ONLY FOUR AND A HALF DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT TO GO!!!! Ahem.
It's quite sad how much more easily excited I am than my brother, who appears to want to become part of the computer. I'm fourteen for goodness sake, I'm supposed to be all grumpy and bored and complaining about how Christmas is stupid and stuff.
Sidenote: I started teaching myself guitar - thanks YouTube - and therefore feel slightly smug. I'm sure the novelty will wear off but it makes anyone who plays it look awesome. I'll probably be an exception then. Also I've only just got the feeling back properly in my fingertips!

Keep being awesome and stuff.
Heather xx

3 comments:

  1. Teaching yourself the guitar? Is there no end to your talents?! Sounds pretty awesome to me.
    Nothing wrong with being excited by Christmas - I'm 43 and I still get excited when I leave work for the last time before Christmas hols!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I'm 36 and can't wait for Christmas!! My son is 17 and he's very excited too. Good luck with your recipe journal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm 25 and I still get excited for Christmas.good luck
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete